We would like to invite our valued clients to an online tender training programme tailored to your precise needs.
We will analyse a live tender and walk you through each step of the process, from interpreting the opportunity to make sure what’s required is clear to you, be it using a PQQ, ITT, RFT or RFP, through to understanding how to answer each question thoroughly and succinctly. You will receive knowledgeable insight and experience into what makes a tender win from the buyers side and what you can do to tender more effectively, whether it’s improving your win rate or streamlining your current approach.
Alternatively, we can review a recently lost tender and detailed discuss ways in which to improve your tender process, creating a more robust response document by adhering to the award criteria set out in the tender documents. Our advice will improve your system, process and content for tendering effectively into the future.
Whatever your level of experience in tendering, our training will provide you with the necessary skills to enable you to win more tenders, increasing your bottom line, in less time, with less stress!
Overview of Two Hour Training Content (Initial 15 minute consultation, 2 hr online training, plus follow on training outcomes and actions)
- The Buyer’s perspective (Why do companies lose tenders?)
- The Bid/No Bid Decision Process (When to Bid/Not bid, Selection/Exclusion Criteria)
- Formulating a Winning Bid Strategy (50:50 rule, costs, risk assessments, team & experience, understanding the clients requirements)
- The Bid Management Process (Getting started though Post Bid Analysis)
- Producing The Bid Document (What to write and how, the use of templates)
- How Tenders are Evaluated (Scoring)
Call us to arrange a FREE initial consultation: Sheena Lowey (087) 3858793
or email [email protected]