Why you need ISO Standards and how to get ISO Accreditated?
To get your accreditation, call Tender Team today on 01 679 7170 or email Caroline Geoghegan at [email protected].
Why you need ISOs
Today, organisations are realising the advantage, if not the necessity of implementing international management standards into their business. By achieving these standards you gain a competitive advantage by enhancing your professional image, improving business processes and ensuring client satisfaction. You will also demonstrate a commitment to health and safety and the environment, which are becoming more important in public sector contracts.
Why you need ISO 9001
ISO 9001 is an internationally recognised standard for Quality Management. The fundamental principle and ethos of ISO 9001 is how your company understands, meets and delivers customer requirements every time. An effective quality management system underpins a successful company by providing direction in a systematic and transparent manner. It will allow your company to be competitive, efficient and ensure the ability to deliver what your customer requires in the best way possible.
- Enhances professional image
- Improves business processes
- Improves client satisfaction
- Increases the success rate in pre-qualifications
- Competitive advantage
- Consistent quality
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Focused leadership
- Involvement of people
- Continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your business performance
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
- Improved and transparent internal work practices
Why you need ISO 14001
ISO 14001 is an internationally recognised standard for Environmental Management. The purpose of the 14001:2004 Environmental standard is to help companies to protect the environment, to prevent and control pollution and to effectively improve their environmental performance. A well-designed environmental management system provides you with the tools to reduce the business’ carbon footprint and waste a business produces in a cost effective manner. With this certification your company will have a competitive edge – assuring employees, customers, the community and regulatory agencies that your company is an environmentally responsible organisation.
- Better management of environmental risks, now and in the future
- Increased access to new customers
- Demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance
- Potential for reduced public liability insurance costs
- Overall cost savings: in terms of consumption, waste and recycling
Why you need OHSAS 18001:2007
OHSAS 18001 is the internationally recognised standard for occupational health and safety management systems (OHSMS). An OHSMS promotes a safe and healthy working environment by providing a framework that allows an organisation to consistently identify and control its health and safety risks, reduce the potential for accidents, aid legislative compliance and improve overall performance. OHSAS 18001 has been designed to be compatible with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, to help your company meet its health and safety obligations in an efficient manner.
How do you get ISO Accredited?
Call Tender Team today on 01 679 7170 or email Caroline Geoghegan at [email protected].
There are two stages to the process:
- Establishing, documenting and implementing an effective quality management system / OHSMS that conforms with the stringent requirements of the standard.
- The certification is done by an accredited company in this regard. The certification company normally divides into activities into two parts, documentation review, and compliance audit that is conducted at your site.
Our quality assurance team will engage in extensive collaboration with you to implement and integrate the framework and processes seamlessly into the day-to-day work practices of your business.
We have a 100% success rate and we have a passion for our client’s success. The framework used by Tender Team will provide you with a practical system that complies with occupational health and safety legislation, is tailored to your company and is focused on continual improvement.