Gas Networks Ireland (GNI) is the business division of Ervia that owns, builds and maintains the natural gas network in Ireland and connects all customers to the gas network. GNI operates one of the most modern and safe gas networks in the world and ensures that over 700,000 homes and businesses receive a safe, efficient and secure supply of natural gas, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Fexco won the contract to provide Customer Care Centre services for GNI and Tender Team were delighted to assist Fexco in winning this valuable contract.
- Awarding Public Contracts Skilfully and Lawfully within the Procurement Rules September 1, 2022
- Fexco wins multi-million euro contract with assistance from Tender Team September 1, 2022
- Tribe 101 wins Diaspora Contract with the Welsh Government’s International Relations & Trade Department January 21, 2022
- Dogpatch Labs win NDRC Contract June 11, 2021
- Demystifying the Challenges Around Carbon Footprint Reduction June 6, 2021